This is a classic Snickerdoodles cookie. With this recipe, you gonna make super easy, super simple basic ingredients and the best Snickerdoodles cookie you’ve ever had!
1 1/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
½ tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Cream Of Tartar
½ Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
¾ of a Cup of Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
For the Cinnamon Sugar:
¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar
1 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Take 2 baking sheets lined in a parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the first 4 dry ingredients and combine well
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until creamy and combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix together to get batter cookie, make sure not to over mix.
- In another small bowl, add in ¼ cup of granulated sugar and 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, mix together and set side.
- Use a small ice cream scooper or a tablespoon, take a drop and dump in a sugar and cinnamon mixture. Roll them around to coat and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes rotating the baking sheets half way through for even baking. Bake for 15- 18 minutes rotating the baking sheets half way through for even baking.
- Cool on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes then move them to a wire rack to cool completely.